Are you looking for an Automatic Espresso Machine?
Well let’s look at what makes up this wonderful machines and see which one is right for you. Automatic espresso coffee machines are more expensive than many other coffee makers. They are prestigious as well as good coffee makers. They’re available in:
- Super automatic
The distinction between semi, fully and super automatic lies in the automation process.
Semi-automatic espresso coffee makers are very popular with the in crowd. The electric pump makes for consistently good coffee. Users put coffee and water into the machine. Pulling the electric pump turns the coffee maker on and off. Semi-Automatic espresso coffee makers automatically: tamp down coffee grounds >brew coffee >fill coffee cup >eject used grounds. Semi-automatic espresso coffee makers can be purchased for less than $200. Here is the one we recommend: Cuisinart Em-100
Fully Automatic Espresso Coffee Makers Fully automatic espresso coffee makers work like the semi-automatic machines but operate via the simple touch of a button. Fully automatic espresso coffee makers automatically: >grind coffee >fill brewing chamber >tamp down coffee grounds >brew coffee >fill coffee cup >eject used grounds. Prices for fully automatic espresso coffee makers range from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars.
Super Automatic Espresso Coffee Makers Super automatic espresso coffee makers are the luxury version of coffee machines. In addition to the fully automated process, the super coffee maker comes with a built-in coffee grinder and other special features. These machines are fast, easy to use and easy to maintain. Most allow the user to brew any number of specialty coffees such as espresso, cappuccino and lattes. Super automatic espresso coffee makers automatically: >grind coffee >fill brewing chamber >tamp down coffee grounds >brew coffee >fill coffee cup >eject used grounds into waste box. Users of fully automatic espresso coffee makers do not have to deal with grinding coffee beans or hot filters and cleaning sieves. Super machines include either a steam wand or an automatic system to froth milk.
Competition between super automatic espresso coffee maker companies is fierce. Each is seeking to create the best loved, most versatile machine. Some machines now feature automatic cleaning and descaling. Another special feature is the presence of water filters that reduce mineral content and get rid of the taste of chlorine. Adjustable coffee cup spouts and the ability to manually control water volume in a cup of coffee are also added features available on select machines. Prices for super automatic espresso coffee makers run from hundreds of dollars to thousands of dollars.
Popular Features of Automatic Espresso Coffee Makers Features differ among brands and styles of automatic espresso coffee makers. Available features include the following:
- Adjustable dosing: In coffee dose, refers to the number of grams of coffee used in brewing a shot. Some espresso coffee makers allow users to adjust both number of grams and amount of water used.
- Bean Grinder: Bean grinders are included on some units to automatically grind the necessary amount of coffee.
- Brass Boiler: Brass boilers offer greater durability and help retain warmth. Machines with brass boilers reheat faster and have less fluctuation in water temperature.
- Bypass Doser: A bypass doser allows users to use a different blend of coffee than what is already in the machine grinder. Emptying the grinder isn’t necessary.
- Cup Warmer: Some units feature a cup warmer. Using a pre-warmed cup maintains the heat of the coffee for a longer period of time.
- Milk frothing/foaming wand: Cappuccino and latte drinkers need machines with a milk frothing/foaming wand. These aren’t available on all machines.
- Some of the more expensive coffee maker models feature milk reservoirs.
- Pre-brewing pre-moistening: Coffee is pre-moistened. This may provide for superior taste.
- Removable Brew Group: The brew group refers to where the brewing occurs. If these components can be removed, they’re easier to clean. Machines without removable components often have automatic cleaners.
- Water Filter Some high-end espresso coffee makers have water filters built in to eliminate chlorine, minerals and contaminants that affect taste. If filters are present, they do have to be changed regularly.
Semi-automatic espresso coffee makers can be purchased for less than $200. Here is the one we recommend: Cuisinart Em-100. Get Yours Now and be the envy of your friends!