My #1 Best Coffee Secrets…I love it first thing in the morning!
To Be honest with you, I do not have any secret coffee knowledge.
Here are some things I know about coffee:
- They grow on trees.
- They are the seeds inside the coffee berries.
- They have beautiful white blossoms.
- Grow best above 4, 000 feet.
- Coffee bean roasts give it the mild-full flavors.
- Roasting coffee is an art and a science.
- Hawaii is the only place in the USA that grows good coffee.
- Kona coffee, grown in the Konas Belt on the big island of Hawaii is my favorite. It is made in the USA and it tastes awesome!
- There are some really expensive coffees out there and one of the most expensive ones is pooped out by a cat ( Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus)).
- Coffee is good for your health, yea!
- Free Trade is great for the small farmers and the growers. I like Free Trade Coffees!
- The water you brew is the most important part of a great cup of coffee.
Ok there are just a few of my coffee secrets. Tell me what yours are and while you are here take a look at some of the articles about health, Free Trade, coffees from other regions of the world, exercise and coffee, working out and coffee, coffee equipment, etc. There is a ton of articles on all sorts of things to do with coffee, espresso, cappichino, not to mention a section on recipes.
Please take a look around and feel free to comment or ask questions. We would love to hear from our fellow coffee lovers.
God Bless, enjoy that mug and look forward to hearing from you,
P.S. Notice the KONA Banner Below. Kona Coffee from the Kona Plantation. We can't afford it all the time but we do buy it at least once a year (another secret!).